Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"I'm quitting my blog!"

Are you quitting your blog? Or do you know someone who is losing motivation to keep blogging?
Well, this blog is for YOU! And of course, every other blogger who is losing motivation.

I will be posting all about blog motivation, common mistakes of bloggers, and even more.

So, subscribe today, and tomorrow, after checking your empty AdSesne and PayPal, check your blog reader or e-mail, and I promise you you'll feel brighter about your blog because you did something right or learn what you're doing wrong with your website!

Here is the Blogging Video Question of the Day:






As I said in the video, the answer to the Blogging Video Question of the Day is right here:









Did you like it and want to stay updated on more blogging video questions of the day and posts? Subscribe by clicking on the "Subscribe in a Reader" icon, or by entering your email in the box below.
Want to stay updated to my videos? Press Play on one of the videos and look for a "Subscribe!" annotation in the top left hand corner. Click on that, and you can subscribe!
Want to stay updated to my short, timely tweets? Go to the Twitter application on the right and click on the "Join the Conversation." There, you can follow me.
Please comment too, I'd love to hear from you!

Comment, Subscribe, and follow me on Twitter.

                                                                                   -Matthew Wilson
                                                                                    KeepYourBlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment